How to Become a LuLaRoe Consultant
Another video from my YouTube channel! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE!
We are going to talk about what it takes to become a LuLaRoe fashion retailer!
You've thought about selling LuLaRoe. You're wondering what it takes to get started selling LuLaRoe. I talk about this all the time with prospective retailers and we always discuss the five basic steps:
- Start Asking Questions. Talk to people who sell it, your friend, your sister, your neighbor, that random lady who gave you a business card in the grocery store. Find out how much time they spend on their business, what their budget is, what their process is, and ask just about any question you can think. Find out their process from sold to shipped and how much time it takes them to pack their car for an in home. Start looking at who you want to be your sponsor.
- Find the sponsor that is right for YOU! Find the person that will work the best for you, not just the person who you talked with first. Your sponsor should be the person that you click with, who you feel will support you in your business, have your back, and is willing to help you out when things get tough with support and ideas. Your sponsor should be someone who wants to help you by giving you the answer, but also wants to teach you to find the answers on your own and provides training that will help you be successful.
- Fill out your sponsor's "join" link. This is the link that your sponsor of choice will give to you - it is specific to each LuLaRoe retailer. Once you have filled out this link, you have submitted your retailer agreement to LuLaRoe and you are officially in the LuLaRoe queue. Currently, the wait time in the queue is 6-8 weeks, but you won’t be sitting around!
- Prepare, prepare, prepare, and learn! Your queue time is not time to sit around and wait. Your time in the queue will be filled with trainings, team discussions, learning the business, and buying supplies. Your sponsor should point you in the right direction to prepare you, and should be helping get you into as many trainings as possible put on by your team. You want to get as much of your prep done before receiving your on-boarding call. Setting up your Facebook VIP page, getting your supplies figured out, and more!
- Get your call and LAUNCH! Now the real fun begins!
If you are new to LuLaRoe be sure to join my VIP. This is where the magic happens (aka, you can shop)! If you are interested in becoming a LuLaRoe rep feel free to email me or read more about how much a LuLaRoe consultant makes.
Do you have a video idea or question you want answered? Let me know about it in the comments below!